Tuesday 28 August 2012

Back to School

The girls this morning 

Well it's back to school in the morning for the girls and Stephen, that means Amelie will have some much needed quiet time. :)  She is still under the weather, snotters and sneezes all the way, so don't know if I will push her on her therapies in the PM. I have been very teary lately with all sorts of mad images going through my head, but then I pull myself together and tell myself that Retts will be Reversed and Amelie does have a future. She has restarted putting words together again, things like "What's that?" and "What is it?". She had lost this and suddenly it came back? She loves photo's and we have a wall full of them in the hall, there is one particular one of Grace that she goes to all of the time, so today she took it off the wall and was saying "Grace, what is that?" I followed her out and caught her trying to put it back up on the wall??? How great is that? Uhh I just want her to continue as she is but how I want to see her walk??? You have no idea... Well maybe some of you do. We are all booked in for the Retts family weekend in October, I am looking forward to getting some new information and meeting some more girls and the families. But until then it is the calm before the storm, oh and crappy homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment